The Representational Art Conference 2018 – TRAC2018, is the premier international art conference focused on the philosophical underpinnings of representational art in the 21st Century, presented by the Klassieke Salon and the California Lutheran University Arts Initiative.
In the spirit of the conference, we are seeking images for an exhibition that will be hosted by the WTC - Westcord Hotel, Heliconweg 52, Leeuwarden, The Netherlands.
10 artists will be chosen by the jury to exhibit their work during the conference.
One of the 10 winners will be chosen as a Grand Winner.
This prize will include a Full TRAC 2018 free pass.
- Entrants for the art competition must be over the age of 18 to enter.
- Artwork must be representational in nature.
- The entry fee is 30 euro.
- Artist may enter a maximum of two works.
- Jurying Process: The jury of the TRAC Online Art Competition 2018 consists of group of 5 professionals.
- How to enter the competition: Fill in the form below. Upload 1 of 2 of your finest works. A maximum of 2000x3000pixels (or 3000x2000) and maximum 8MB in size.
- How to pay: After pressing the submit button, you will be redirected to the payment page. The 30 euro entry fee can be paid with Paypal, CreditCard or iDeal (dutch)
- Calendar - Submit work online by March 18, 2018. The winner will be announced on March 23rd, 2018. Artwork will be shown during TRAC2018; May 1-4, 2018
- Transportation. You will receive an exact address where to ship after your artwork is accepted. Shipping requirements are as follows: Artists are responsible for all shipping arrangements and expenses. Round-trip shipping expenses must be prepaid. Those entries sent collect will not be accepted. All artwork must be packed in a reusable container, and all packing material must be sufficient for safe return. Crates must be clearly and properly labeled for return shipment. All images must remain for the entire duration of the exhibition.
- Accepted Entry Criteria. With exception to size, your final work must be an unmodified version of the juried digital submission. Please use industry accepted matting and framing techniques; works must be ready to hang when received. Please affix an identification label to the rear top left corner of the finished work. The visible label must include: Name, Address, Phone Number, Email Address, Title and if applicable Selling Price.
- Liability. The Representational Art Conference and the WTC/Westcord Hotel will exercise the best possible care in the handling of your submissions. But, neither shall be responsible for loss or damage of your submission due to fire, theft, vandalism, or any other cause. Entries submitted constitute agreement to the conditions set forth in this prospectus.
PLEASE NOTE THAT AFTER PRESSING SUBMIT, YOUR ARTWORK HAS TO UPLOAD; THIS MAY TAKE A WHILE. AFTER UPLOADING, THE PAYMENT FORM WILL APPEAR. THEREFORE: DONT PRESS SUBMIT MORE THAN ONCE.